20 PRACTICAL TIPS to MAKING MORE of a BUSINESS of YOUR ART
with RAY PFORTNER
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Explore commonsense, doable steps for making your art more of a business and eliminate hurdles to moving forward in the process.
Ray Pfortner's BUSINESS of ART CONVERSATIONS are designed to help artists market their work successfully. Come for one or all of the series.
Wednesdays 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
* May 3, 2017. 20 Practical Tips to Making More of a Business of Your Art
* May 10, 2017. Turn Your Art Into Greeting Cards - and Sell Them!
* May 17, 2017. Exhibiting Your Art - Gallery and Non-Gallery Venues
* May 24, 2017. Go Beyond the Original - Transform Your Art into Digital Form for Self Promotion, Submissions, Merchandising, and Licensing
* May 31, 2017. Merchandising for Artists
* June 7, 2017. Pricing for Artists
* June 11, 2017. SPECIAL FREE DEMO/CONVERSATION: Turn Your Art Into Greeting Cards - and Sell Them!
* June 21, 2017. Licensing your Art Work
* June 28, 2017. Working with Non-Profits - Good for Them, Great for Your Art