PHOTOGRAPHY for NON-PHOTOGRAPHER VISUAL ARTISTS (for submissions, merchandising and artist reference, plus elements in collage and mixed media)
with RAY PFORTNER
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
These days, every visual artist needs skills in photography for self promotion and marketing in this media-social world. Portfolios are distributed digitally. Our artistic presence is legitimized by an online presence. Often we self-refer simply by our only presence being recommended and available to potential clients of the corporate and private sectors.
Ray's experience marketing himself and maintaining his career through the continuous changes in how artist get work and earn new clients will help all of us. Don't miss this conversation. Write down your questions and prepare with your preconceptions and ideas.
Ray Pfortner's BUSINESS of ART CONVERSATIONS are designed to help artists market their work successfully. Come for one or all of the series.
Wednesdays 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
* May 9, 2018. 20 Practical Tips to Selling Your Art, The Originals and Much More
* May 16, 2018. Turning Your Art into Greeting Cards - and Cash
* June 6, 2018. Exhibiting Your Art - Why, Where, How
* June 20, 2018. Pricing Your Art - for Fine Art, Merchandise and Licensing
* June 27, 2018. Photography for Non-Photographer Visual Artists - for submissions, merchandising and artist reference plus elements in collage and mixed media