EXHIBITING YOUR ART: WHY? WHERE? and HOW?
with RAY PFORTNER
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Are you ready to exhibit but don't know how to get your work on the walls somewhere? Do you need a focus to prepare your exhibit and a place and date would seal the deal for you? Ray Pfortner has been navigating the currents of supporting himself with art for decades now and he's learned lots. Better yet, he's eager to share with you how, where, and why to exhibit.
Ray Pfortner's BUSINESS of ART CONVERSATIONS are designed to help artists market their work successfully. Come for one or all of the series.
Wednesdays 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
* May 9, 2018. 20 Practical Tips to Selling Your Art, The Originals and Much More
* May 16, 2018. Turning Your Art into Greeting Cards - and Cash
* June 6, 2018. Exhibiting Your Art - Why, Where, How
* June 20, 2018. Pricing Your Art - for Fine Art, Merchandise and Licensing
* June 27, 2018. Photography for Non-Photographer Visual Artists - for submissions, merchandising and artist reference plus elements in collage and mixed media