WORKING WITH YOUR DIGITAL IMAGES
with MOLLY MURRAH
001 900 804
Saturday, March 10, 2018
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Register at 206-223-9599
As an artist, would you like to . . .
• Enter paintings into exhibitions but don’t know how to prepare files for submission?
• Understand the various digital file formats available and when to use them?
• Know about free online sites that will help you match images of your paintings to your originals?
• Sell prints of your artwork, but don’t know the process for creating good files for reproduction?
• Hear about options available for archiving and backing up your artwork files?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above questions, this presentation is for you. Molly Murrah – past President of Northwest Watercolor Society, watercolor instructor and professional graphic designer – will present the basic information all artists need to know to work successfully with their digital files and better accomplish their artistic goals. All questions will be answered and a comprehensive handout of the presentation will be provided. Please join us for this informative mini workshop!