WORKING with NON-PROFITS: GOOD for THEM! GREAT for YOU
with RAY PFORTNER
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
There is a multitude of non-profit organizations in every community and they need our art. They often make the first logical client for our art business. Explore the pros and cons of working with non-profits.
Ray Pfortner's BUSINESS of ART CONVERSATIONS are designed to help artists market their work successfully. Come for one or all of the series.
Wednesdays 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
* May 3, 2017. 20 Practical Tips to Making More of a Business of Your Art
* May 10, 2017. Turn Your Art Into Greeting Cards - and Sell Them!
* May 17, 2017. Exhibiting Your Art - Gallery and Non-Gallery Venues
* May 24, 2017. Go Beyond the Original - Transform Your Art into Digital Form for Self Promotion, Submissions, Merchandising, and Licensing
* May 31, 2017. Merchandising for Artists
* June 7, 2017. Pricing for Artists
* June 11, 2017. SPECIAL FREE DEMO/CONVERSATION: Turn Your Art Into Greeting Cards - and Sell Them!
* June 21, 2017. Licensing your Art Work
* June 28, 2017. Working with Non-Profits - Good for Them, Great for Your Art