blogger

configure text daniel smith the store for artists
Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

2-DAY WORKSHOP! Capturing the Energy of Pacific Northwest Landscapes in Watercolor and Ink with NIKKI FRUMKIN. Jun 24-25, 2017 11am-4pm

CAPTURING the ENERGY
of PACIFIC NORTHWEST LANDSCAPES
in WATERCOLOR and INK

with NIKKI FRUMKIN

2-DAY WORKSHOP: $250
Saturday-Sunday, June 24-25
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Register at 206-223-9599

FREE DEMO!
Saturday, May 13, 2017
11:00 am - 12:30 pm

Nikki explains, "learn about my process, full of accidents, rule breaking and playing! As I paint, I will talk about what I am doing, how I think about painting and how my process comes together. You will be able to ask questions as we go and I will answer as many questions as I can. The more questions the better!

Nikki Frumkin is a Swiss-American alpinist and artist living in Seattle, Washington. Her art is inspired by time spent hiking, climbing and mountaineering in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You can often find her in the mountains with her sketchbook and watercolors in hand. Sometimes she straps huge sheets of paper to the outside of her pack and other times she just sticks a pen and scrap of paper in her pocket. She captures energy, light, weather and movement in her paintings. Her work combines pattern, vibrant color, and energetic lines to build a sense of place. Nikki Frumkin’s paintings have been exhibited in shows across the country. She also does art and design work within the climbing and outdoor industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment