Mini Travel Palette and
with JANICE BERKEBILE
Friday, July 22, 2016
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Register at 206-223-9599
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Time 10:00 - 11:30 am
Join Janice to create a perfectly paired Pocket-sized Travel Palette and 5x7 double pamphlet Travel Journal!
- We will explore lots of new and interesting options for decorating our tins
- assemble our pallets in the tins
- choose the colors and load the palette with paint
- and will paint a color legend of the watercolors we chose!
- And as if that's not enough we will paint, tear and bind a double pamphlet journal.
Plein Air Pairing; Mini Travel Palette and a Journal
- One tin, Sucrets, Altoids and the like
- Tube paints to fill the pans. (If you are unsure, wait until the day of class and I will help you choose.)
- Empty Half and Full pans
- White or transparent Watercolor ground
- 1 Sheet Print making Paper 22 x 30 Rives BFK, Magnani or Stonehenge
- 1 Sheet Watercolor Paper 140 lb 22 x 30
- 1 sheet of Decorative paper
- Tearbar (I will bring 1 to share with class)
- Bone folder
- Bookbinder’s needles
- Pitt Pen XS-Black
- Snap Paint brushes for acrylics
- Watercolor brush size 6 or 8
- Janice will supply:
- Adhesive for the pans
- Waxed linen for binding
- Acrylic paints and mediums
- Glass beads and other decorative goodies!