|GOLDEN High Flow Acrylics|
Sunday, October 20, 2013
11 am to 4 pm
$130 per dayPlease call the Seattle Store to register at: 206-223-9599
Join Barbara as she introduces you to GOLDEN Acrylics newest paint line - High Flow Acrylics; a paint that can go from brush to marker or from dip pen to airbrush and more!
Artists can now create in acrylics fine lines to broad strokes, and High Flow Acrylic has an ink-like consistency that lends itself to a wide range of techniques, including staining effects, leveling colors, calligraphy, and mixed media.
All levels are welcome in this comprehensive workshop
- All products graciously provided by Golden Artist Colors.
- Most other supplies & tools provided by instructor
Students need to bring the following:
- Pre-cut white mat board, illustration board or heavy weight paper
- (12-16 pieces, no smaller than 4”, no larger than 8”)
- Paint palette
- Paper towels
- Box lids or trays for transporting wet samples
- Optional: alternative substrates, or favorite tools