|Watercolor Sketch by Liesel Lund|
Ephemeral Watercolor Travel Sketches
Sun Aug 18th, 2013
12 & 2 pm - FREE DEMOS!
Join Liesel as she demonstrates how to use pen and ink, and watercolors to create expressive sketches on your travels or around town. In this demo, you'll learn how to pack light with art supplies, choose your subjects, and compose your sketch. Discover how freeing and fun it is to paint on location or from photos when you are in studio. You will leave without the worries of making art look "right." Instead enthused for finding the joy in telling the story your way!
Suggested supplies for demonstrated projects:
- Journal or spiral notebook with 140lb cold press watercolor paper
- Watercolor postcards
- Non waterproof fine point pen, black or dark brown ink
- Palette-Alvin Travel Palette
- Travel Brushes Black Gold #2 & #6, Daniel Smith 30-01 - 1/2", Daniel Smith 23-3 Angle #6, daVinci-maestro kolinsky sable 35
- Travel Containers for water
- D.S. Travel kit
- Waterproof fine point pen - black or dark brown ink
- Water spritzer