Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

Painting Landscapes using Oil Bars with Rita Gesinger, FREE Demos, August 26th, 2012

"Shepard" by Rita Gesinger

Painting Landscapes using Oil Bars with Rita Gesinger 
       Sunday, August 26th, 2012
at 12 pm & 2 pm - FREE demos!

   "This summer I have been plein aire painting (painting outside). I consider these paintings (8x10” & 9x12”) as sketches with the intention of making them larger later.
I would like to take you on a journey of how to do this and since I love oil bar so,
this is will be done in a loose, tactile , linear, technique.
For the demo I plan to talk about and demonstrate on composition, color mixing,

technique and many tips I have learned after years of experimenting.

This demo will touch on all of this to explore your own landscapes and
give you the excitement needed to paint with a stick!
Develop your own style and enter into “The Joy of Painting”. "
- Rita Gesinger

No comments:

Post a Comment