|"Forest Stir" by Joy Hagen|
Encaustics Your Way with Joy Hagen
Sunday, August 12th - FREE demos!
at 12 pm & 2 pm
Joy Hagen will be demonstrating encaustic painting and drawing transfer techniques.
You will learn the basics of making your own encaustic medium along with color mixing, line making and manipulation. Go with the flow and take your own drawings to another level with encaustic painting.
|"Equinus XI" by Joy Hagen|
List of supplies Joy will be using during her demos:
1. R&F Encaustic Starter Kit
2. R&F Encaustic Paints – Cad Yellow Med, Cad Red Deep, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Umber, Mars Black
3. Beeswax – Clear & Natural
4. Bagged Gum Damar Resin Crystals
5. Dry Pigment Powders
6. Copic Sketch Pens
7. Lyra-Orlow Graphite Sticks
8. Cradled clay board or encaustic board – 6x6 or 8x8
9. Saral Transfer Papers (graphite and/or colors)
10. Tracing Paper or Parchment Paper
11. Curved Burnisher #194010012
12. Ceramics/Clay Carving Tools – Starter Set
13. Conte Sketching Crayons (or other colors)
14. Faber-Castell Pencil – Goldfaber 1221 – 2H
15. Faber-Castell Pen – PITT Artist Pen brush – B
16. Sharpies – Fine & Thick (black)
18. Conte Art Crayons
19. Sennelier Extra Fine Oil Pastels (assortment)
If you have been thinking about encaustics, this would be a good demo to come to and find out more!