Amazing Acrylics: GOLDEN Mediums & Gels Workshop with Barbara De Pirro
Sunday, July 22nd , 11 am to 5 pm
$130 - 1 day workshop, most materials supplied.
Space is limited for this Workshop, please call 206-223-9599 to register
Gain a working knowledge of one of the most versatile and durable painting options for artists today, Acrylic!
Understanding each of the unique characteristics of the various products is the key that unlocks & blasts open the door of possibilities.
* Create multiple sample boards, utilizing each of the different products in various ways, a perfect reference for future projects.
* Learn about the benefits of using mediums and gels to extend the paint for both transparent and opaque colors, thin or thick paint.
* Discover how to change the sheen of your paint, gloss, semi-gloss or matte.
* Experiment with various paint viscosities from watercolor-like washes, to acrylic ink-like stains, subtle transparent glazes, to thick, luscious impasto applications.
* Explore how to slow the drying time for delicate glazes, large painted areas or detailed blending.
All products graciously provided by Golden Artist Colors.
Most other supplies & tools provided by instructor
Mat Boards provided by DANIEL SMITH