blogger

configure text daniel smith the store for artists
Click a Month Tab Above to See Scheduled Demonstrations and Workshops.

FREE Mixed Media: Watercolor Mosaics Demo with Rita Gesinger August 17th. Plus Rita's Artist Workshop Friday August 19th with the same Medium.

Photo Courtesy of Rita Gesinger

We have FREE demo on Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 with Rita Gesinger demonstrating how she creates her Watercolor Mosaics. On Friday, August 19th, 2011 at 11am & 1:45 pm.
Rita also has an Artist Workshop on Friday August 19th from 11am to 3pm, more in depth and “hands on” on the same topic, $75 per day.
“This demo explores mosaics thru the centuries.  I will explain how I make my mosaics. What I am thinking and how I proceed thru the process. I have worked in paper and glass mosaics that are now installed in public places and institutions. This is a very fun and easy way create.” ~Rita Gesinger.

Mixed Media: Mosaics with Rita Gesinger
Wednesday, August 17th, 2011
11am & 1:45pm
FREE!


This is a great way to preview Rita’s Mosaics Workshop
Mixed Media: Mosaics with Rita Gesinger
Friday, August 19th, 2011
11am to 3pm,
$75
001 900 345

No comments:

Post a Comment